Want to play with new hoops, backboards & shot clocks?
Take your game to the next level with FDLC's exciting basketball competition!
Enter a team into our Thursday night men's competition and gear up for exciting rounds of social basketball.
(Please note: 16 & 17 year olds can sign up with parent/guardian consent)
Our basketball competition allows for teams to enjoy the competition without having to do any bench duty. We organise all umpires for the season so you don't have to worry about scoreboard or timing duties, so you can enjoy your matches.
Thursday night men's competition!
- Competitions start Thursday 1st February 2018
- Thursday men's competition includes 20 rounds plus semi-final round & grand final round (season fee $2000 per team)
- Season match fee to be paid upfront (includes umpire game fees & no bench duty required from players)
- Player 6 month registration: $50 (January 2018 - June 2018)
- Match times: 6:40 pm - 10:10 pm (est. depending on number of teams)
How to enter a team
To enter a team please fill out the nomination form and either hand into reception or fill out, scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date (Sunday the 21st of January).
Team season fees to be paid as one upfront payment at reception before the start of the first game. All individual player registrations are paid through each players account separately at reception (This must be done in person at reception, as an ID photo will be attached to the players account).
Sunday casual basketball 5-7pm
Casual basketball at FDLC is a great way to get a few shots up or play some half-court/full court basketball. Please adhere to the below house rules to ensure the court time is shared fairly.
- Casual stadium entry price $7.50
- Casual stadium 10 visit pass $60
House rules CLICK HERE